Hard Reset LG K51s
How to factory reset LG K51s? How to wipe all data in LG K51s? How to bypass screen lock in LG K51s? How to restore defaults in LG K51s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K51s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG K51s will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by using the Power key.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo shows up let go of the Power key, push Volume Down and click the Power key.
- Let go of all buttons when Factory Data Reset appears.
- Now choose Yes. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end select Yes by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Good job! All your data was removed during the whole process.
Hard Reset (LG K51s)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.