Hard Reset LG K52
How to factory reset LG K52? How to wipe all data in LG K52? How to bypass screen lock in LG K52? How to restore defaults in LG K52?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K52. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG K52 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see the LG logo, then click Volume Down, and push the Power button.
- Let go of all buttons if Factory Data Reset menu shows up.
- Then select Yes. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose Yes by using same keys as before.
- Success! Your device will be unlocked.
Hard Reset (LG K52)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.