Hard Reset LG K520DY Stylus 2
How to factory reset LG K520DY Stylus 2? How to wipe all data in LG K520DY Stylus 2? How to bypass screen lock in LG K520DY Stylus 2? How to restore defaults in LG K520DY Stylus 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K520DY Stylus 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG K520DY Stylus 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by pressing Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now keep holding on Volume Down button + Power key.
- Release Power key when LG logo pops up on the screen, keep pressing the Volume Down and click once more the Power button.
- Stop holding these keys when Factory Data Reset shows up on the screen.
- Now choose "Yes" two times by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to accept it.
- That's all. Wait for a moment and the phone will be ready to use.
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - factory reset using settings - video
HARD RESET LG Stylus 2 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.