Hard Reset LG K540 Stylo 2 Cricket
How to factory reset LG K540 Stylo 2 Cricket? How to wipe all data in LG K540 Stylo 2 Cricket? How to bypass screen lock in LG K540 Stylo 2 Cricket? How to restore defaults in LG K540 Stylo 2 Cricket?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K540 Stylo 2 Cricket. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG K540 Stylo 2 Cricket will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Down + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button if you see LG logo, keep pressing the Volume Down and press the Power key again.
- Release all keys if you see Factory Data Reset on the screen.
- Now select "Yes" two times. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Well done!
Hard Reset (LG K540 Stylo 2 Cricket)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.