Hard Reset LG K61
How to factory reset LG K61? How to wipe all data in LG K61? How to bypass screen lock in LG K61? How to restore defaults in LG K61?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset LG K61. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your LG K61 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) cores will run faster.
How to hard reset LG K61
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- If the LG logo appears let go of the Power button, hold down Volume Down and press the Power button.
- If Factory Data Reset shows up release all keys.
- Then select Yes by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose Yes. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.