How to factory reset LG K7 LTE? How to wipe all data in LG K7 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG K7 LTE? How to restore defaults in LG K7 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K7 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG K7 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- The smartphone has to be switched off, so hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys as soon as you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding Power key press the Volume Up once.
- After that, use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Next, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now the phone is erasing all personal data and customized data.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- The whole operation will be finished when the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Success! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons - video
How to Restore Factory Settings in LG K7 - Hard Reset in LG - video