Hard Reset LG K7
How to factory reset LG K7? How to wipe all data in LG K7? How to bypass screen lock in LG K7? How to restore defaults in LG K7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG K7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step power off the smartphone.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding Power key press the Volume Up once.
- After that, use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Next, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now the phone is erasing all personal data and customized data.
- In the last step accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- The whole operation will be finished when the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Success! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons - video
How to Restore Factory Settings in LG K7 - Hard Reset in LG - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.