How to factory reset LG K7I? How to wipe all data in LG K7I? How to bypass screen lock in LG K7I? How to restore defaults in LG K7I?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K7I. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG K7I will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a short while to turn off the device.
- In the second step hold down Volume Down + Power key together.
- Release the Power key when the LG logo appears, do not release the Volume Down and press the Power key again.
- When Factory Data Reset pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode scroll down by using Volume key to choose "Yes" and press the Power button once.
How to Format LG K10 (2017) - Factory Reset in LG K10 - video
How to Hard Reset LG K10 - How to Wipe All Data in LG - video
How to Hard Reset LG K10 (2017) - Bypass Screen Lock - video