Hard Reset LG K8 2018
How to factory reset LG K8 2018? How to wipe all data in LG K8 2018? How to bypass screen lock in LG K8 2018? How to restore defaults in LG K8 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K8 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG K8 2018 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the phone.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- If the LG logo appears, release the Power button, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power key.
- When Factory data reset shows up release all buttons.
- In this menu choose "Yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
Hard Reset LG K8 4G K350N - Bypass Pattern and Password in LG - video
Hard Reset LG K8 4G K350N - How to Factory Reset LG K8 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.