Hard Reset LG K8 Dual 2017
How to factory reset LG K8 Dual 2017? How to wipe all data in LG K8 Dual 2017? How to bypass screen lock in LG K8 Dual 2017? How to restore defaults in LG K8 Dual 2017?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K8 Dual 2017. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG K8 Dual 2017 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 8917 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- If the LG logo pops up, let go of the Power button, still push the Volume Down and click the Power key.
- You are in Factory Mode.
- Now select "Yes" two times by pressing Volume keys to navigate and Power key to accept it.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.
Hard Reset (LG K8 Dual 2017)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.