Hard Reset LG K8+ (2018)
How to factory reset LG K8+ (2018)? How to wipe all data in LG K8+ (2018)? How to bypass screen lock in LG K8+ (2018)? How to restore defaults in LG K8+ (2018)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K8+ (2018). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG K8+ (2018) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- If the LG logo appears let go of the Power key do not release Volume Down and push the Power key.
- Release all buttons when Factory data reset shows up.
- Then choose Yes by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select Yes by using Volume buttons and press the Power key.
- Good job!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work