Hard Reset LG K8V VS500
How to factory reset LG K8V VS500? How to wipe all data in LG K8V VS500? How to bypass screen lock in LG K8V VS500? How to restore defaults in LG K8V VS500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K8V VS500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG K8V VS500 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 MSM8909 v2 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You have to release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset LG Magna - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset LG Magna - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.