Hard Reset LG K9
How to factory reset LG K9? How to wipe all data in LG K9? How to bypass screen lock in LG K9? How to restore defaults in LG K9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG K9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG K9 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the LG logo pops up, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then push once more the Power button.
- Let go of all keys when you see Factory data reset.
- Now select "Yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Well done!
Hard Reset LG K8 4G K350N - Bypass Pattern and Password in LG - video
Hard Reset LG K8 4G K350N - How to Factory Reset LG K8 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work