Factory Reset LG L Fino
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LG L Fino. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from LG L Fino.
As a result your Android 4.4 KitKat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 4000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 1900.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in LG L Fino and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Turn off your device and wait 10 seconds.
- Now press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- Then if you see logo LG on your screen, then release holded keys, and immediately press and hold previous keys.
- When you see Factory data reset on your screen, then release holded buttons.
- Next from the menu choose option "Yes" using Volume buttons to scroll
Factory Reset (LG L Fino)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.