Hard Reset LG L35
How to factory reset LG L35? How to wipe all data in LG L35? How to bypass screen lock in LG L35? How to restore defaults in LG L35?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG L35. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG L35 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8210 core will run faster.
- First of all switch off your phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Como Fazer Hard Reset Lg L35 - video
Hard Reset no LG L35 (D157) #UTICell - video
LG L35 - Esqueceu a Senha? Como Desbloquear [Hard Reset] - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work