How to factory reset LG L5000 F590? How to wipe all data in LG L5000 F590? How to bypass screen lock in LG L5000 F590? How to restore defaults in LG L5000 F590?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG L5000 F590. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG L5000 F590 will be as new and your LG Nuclun LG7111 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down the Volume Down + Power button together.
- As soon as the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Keep holding the Volume Down + Power key utnil you see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Right now your phone should restart and reboot.
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - factory reset using settings - video
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - remove screen lock protection - video