Hard Reset LG L80 D373
How to factory reset LG L80 D373? How to wipe all data in LG L80 D373? How to bypass screen lock in LG L80 D373? How to restore defaults in LG L80 D373?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG L80 D373. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG L80 D373 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8210 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the smartphone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should see a factory reset menu on the screen.
- Confirm the whole process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (LG L80 D373)
Dr.Celular - LG L80 D385 - Hard Reset - Desbloquear - Resetar - video
Hard reset LG L80 D373 - video
LG L80 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.