How to factory reset LG L80 Dual D380? How to wipe all data in LG L80 Dual D380? How to bypass screen lock in LG L80 Dual D380? How to restore defaults in LG L80 Dual D380?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG L80 Dual D380. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG L80 Dual D380 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8210 core will run faster.
- First of all, switch off phone by holding the Power key for a short while..
- The hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options by using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Dr.Celular - LG L80 D385 - Hard Reset - Desbloquear - Resetar - video
LG L80 hard reset - video