Hard Reset LG L90 D405N
How to factory reset LG L90 D405N? How to wipe all data in LG L90 D405N? How to bypass screen lock in LG L90 D405N? How to restore defaults in LG L90 D405N?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG L90 D405N. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG L90 D405N will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8226 core will run faster.
- Switch off your device by pressing Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down two keys: Volume Down and Power button together until the LG Logo shows up on the screen.
- When the LG pops up release the Power key, then press and push the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Now Factory Data Reset should be on screen. Select "Yes" two times by pressing Volume button to navigate and by using Power key confirm that.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.