Hard Reset LG L90 Dual D410
How to factory reset LG L90 Dual D410? How to wipe all data in LG L90 Dual D410? How to bypass screen lock in LG L90 Dual D410? How to restore defaults in LG L90 Dual D410?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG L90 Dual D410. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG L90 Dual D410 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8226 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off your phone by holding the Power key for a short while..
- The hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG Logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset (LG L90 Dual D410)
BacBa - Hard reset LG L90 Dual SIM - video
Como fazer Hard Reset LG L90 D410 | Blog do Zipi - video
Como Formatar LG L35 D157 / L40 D175 / L70 D325 / L90 D410 || Hard Reset, Desbloquear. G-Tech - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.