How to factory reset LG Leon 4G LTE H340N? How to wipe all data in LG Leon 4G LTE H340N? How to bypass screen lock in LG Leon 4G LTE H340N? How to restore defaults in LG Leon 4G LTE H340N?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Leon 4G LTE H340N. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG Leon 4G LTE H340N will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8926 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
- in the next step press the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo will appear on screen release Power button for a short while and press it again.
- You should release all keys whe the factory reset menu appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select option "Yes" by using Volume Down to navigate and Power button to accept.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons - video
Hard Reset LG Leon H320 - bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset LG Leon H320 - factory reset via settings - video