How to factory reset LG Leon H320? How to wipe all data in LG Leon H320? How to bypass screen lock in LG Leon H320? How to restore defaults in LG Leon H320?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Leon H320. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG Leon H320 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off your phone by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- Next, hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that, you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset LG G4 - factory reset by hardware buttons - video
Hard Reset LG Leon H320 - bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset LG Leon H320 - factory reset via settings - video