Hard Reset LG Leon H345KT
How to factory reset LG Leon H345KT? How to wipe all data in LG Leon H345KT? How to bypass screen lock in LG Leon H345KT? How to restore defaults in LG Leon H345KT?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Leon H345KT. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG Leon H345KT will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appears on the screen release the Power key for a short while and press it again.
- You should release all keys whe the factory reset menu appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select option "Yes" by using Volume Down to navigate and Power button to accept.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset LG G3 s - how to wipe your phone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.