Hard Reset LG Leon MS345
How to factory reset LG Leon MS345? How to wipe all data in LG Leon MS345? How to bypass screen lock in LG Leon MS345? How to restore defaults in LG Leon MS345?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Leon MS345. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG Leon MS345 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appears on the screen release the Power key for a short while and press it again.
- You should release all keys whe the factory reset menu appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select option "Yes" by using Volume Down to navigate and Power button to accept.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (LG Leon MS345)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.