Soft Reset LG LK430 G Pad F 7.0
If your LG LK430 G Pad F 7.0 is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Android 5.0 Lollipop. As a result your LG LK430 G Pad F 7.0 should reboot and start running again.
- Start by holding the Power button until you see menu on your screen.
- From the menu which should appear on the screen choose option Power Off.
- Wait a couple of seconds.
- Afterwards switch on your device back by using Power key.
- Congratulations! Your phone is ready to use.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work