Hard Reset LG LS665 Tribute 2
How to factory reset LG LS665 Tribute 2? How to wipe all data in LG LS665 Tribute 2? How to bypass screen lock in LG LS665 Tribute 2? How to restore defaults in LG LS665 Tribute 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG LS665 Tribute 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG LS665 Tribute 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appears on the screen release the Power key for a short while and press it again.
- You should release all keys whe the factory reset menu appears on the screen.
- In the next step select option "Yes" by using Volume Down to navigate and Power button to accept.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work