Hard Reset LG LS770 G Stylo (Sprint)
How to factory reset LG LS770 G Stylo (Sprint)? How to wipe all data in LG LS770 G Stylo (Sprint)? How to bypass screen lock in LG LS770 G Stylo (Sprint)? How to restore defaults in LG LS770 G Stylo (Sprint)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG LS770 G Stylo (Sprint). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG LS770 G Stylo (Sprint) will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, if the device is on you should switch off this smartphone by pressing Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now keep holding on two keys: Volume Down + Power button until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is pops release the Power key, keep holding the Volume Down and after 2 seconds hold down once more the Power button.
- You should be in Recovery Mode. Navigate here by using Volume buttons and confirm with Power key.
- Choose "Wipe Data" then "Yes" and finally "Reboot system now".
- Now wait for a while.
- Very nice! The hard reset operation will be finished for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset for LG Stylo Boost Mobile - video
Hard Reset LG F510L G Flex 2 - remove screen lock protection - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.