Hard Reset LG M400DK Stylus 3
How to factory reset LG M400DK Stylus 3? How to wipe all data in LG M400DK Stylus 3? How to bypass screen lock in LG M400DK Stylus 3? How to restore defaults in LG M400DK Stylus 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG M400DK Stylus 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your LG M400DK Stylus 3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and push Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When LG logo pops up let go of the Power button, still hold the Volume Down and press the Power key again.
- Release all buttons if you see Factory data reset on the screen.
- Now choose "Yes" two times. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
How To Reset LG Stylo 3 - Hard Reset and Soft Reset - video
MetroPCS LG Stylo 3 Plus Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work