How to factory reset LG Magna H502? How to wipe all data in LG Magna H502? How to bypass screen lock in LG Magna H502? How to restore defaults in LG Magna H502?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Magna H502. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG Magna H502 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- First off all, hold down the Power key in order to turn off the cell phone.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appears on the screen release the Power key for a short while and press it again.
- You should release all keys whe the factory reset menu appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select option "Yes" by using Volume Down to navigate and Power button to accept.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset LG Magna - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset LG Magna - wipe data by Factory Reset - video