Soft Reset LG MG320 Blackslim
If your LG MG320 Blackslim is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Vendor. As a result your LG MG320 Blackslim should reboot and start running again.
- Start by opening back case of the device.
- Remove battery from device.
- Now put back battery again after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.
- Done, Softreset was just performed and cell phone is ready to work o
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work