How to factory reset LG MS323 L70? How to wipe all data in LG MS323 L70? How to bypass screen lock in LG MS323 L70? How to restore defaults in LG MS323 L70?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG MS323 L70. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your LG MS323 L70 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8210 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should see the factory reset menu on the screen.
- Confirm the whole process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the whole operation.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset LG Optimus L70 (MS323) METRO PCS - video