How to factory reset LG MS631 G Stylo? How to wipe all data in LG MS631 G Stylo? How to bypass screen lock in LG MS631 G Stylo? How to restore defaults in LG MS631 G Stylo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG MS631 G Stylo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG MS631 G Stylo will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning start holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Secondly, push Volume Down + Power button until LG logo pops up.
- When the LG logo pops up you must release the Power button, keep pressing Volume Down key and click Power key once more time.
- When Recovery Mode appears on the screen release all keys.
- In the next step choose "Wipe Data" by pressing Volume buttons to scroll down and Power key to confirm it.
- Then select "Yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and Power key to accept that
- Finally, press the Power button on "Reboot system now".
- Excellent! You are performed hard reset process.
Hard Reset for LG Stylo Boost Mobile - video