Hard Reset LG myTouch Q
How to factory reset LG myTouch Q? How to wipe all data in LG myTouch Q? How to bypass screen lock in LG myTouch Q? How to restore defaults in LG myTouch Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG myTouch Q. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LG myTouch Q will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8255 core will run faster.
- Device must be switched off to succeed this operation.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button + F button + A button.
- LG logo should flash on screen, then release keys.
- Confirm process twice by pressing Power button.
- Device will restart, after that you can work on device.
Hard Reset (LG myTouch Q)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.