How to factory reset LG Nexus 5X Hong Kong? How to wipe all data in LG Nexus 5X Hong Kong? How to bypass screen lock in LG Nexus 5X Hong Kong? How to restore defaults in LG Nexus 5X Hong Kong?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Nexus 5X Hong Kong. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG Nexus 5X Hong Kong will be as new and your Snapdragon 808 core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off your device.
- Afterewards press and hold Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- When the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up key.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Factory Reset in Nexus phones - video
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Nexus Android master reset - video