Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X International H791
How to factory reset LG Nexus 5X International H791? How to wipe all data in LG Nexus 5X International H791? How to bypass screen lock in LG Nexus 5X International H791? How to restore defaults in LG Nexus 5X International H791?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Nexus 5X International H791. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG Nexus 5X International H791 will be as new and your Snapdragon 808 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while to turn off your device.
- Afterewards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- As soon as the the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up key.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Factory Reset in Nexus phones - video
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Nexus Android master reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.