How to factory reset LG Nexus 5X North America? How to wipe all data in LG Nexus 5X North America? How to bypass screen lock in LG Nexus 5X North America? How to restore defaults in LG Nexus 5X North America?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Nexus 5X North America. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG Nexus 5X North America will be as new and your Snapdragon 808 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the device by holding dwon the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- As soon as the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up key.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Factory Reset in Nexus phones - video
Hard Reset LG Nexus 5X - Nexus Android master reset - video