Hard Reset LG TV OLED88Z9PLA
You want to restore default settings on LG OLED88Z9PLA TV? You should follow our guide and perform the hard reset operation. As a result, you will delete all personal information, customized settings and installed apps on your LG OLED88Z9PLA. Check out how to hard reset LG OLED88Z9PLA and wipe all personal data from the TV. It's the easiest way to bring back the default software configuration.
- Let's start by turning your LG OLED88Z9PLA TV on. To do so press the Power button on the remote controller.
- Once your TV turns on, press the Settings button on the remote.
- Now use the Arrow buttons to move through the menu.
- Then select All Settings and press the OK button on the remote controller.
- Next, select the General Options and press the OK button on the remote.
- After that select Reset to Initial Settings and press the OK button on the remote.
- Lastly, select Confirm and press the OK button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset (LG OLED88Z9PLA)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.