Hard Reset LG Optimus F3 LS720
How to factory reset LG Optimus F3 LS720? How to wipe all data in LG Optimus F3 LS720? How to bypass screen lock in LG Optimus F3 LS720? How to restore defaults in LG Optimus F3 LS720?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Optimus F3 LS720. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LG Optimus F3 LS720 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned off, to do it press Power button.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- When LG logo will appear on screen release buttons.
- Android recovery menu should appear now.
- Use Volume Rockers to navigate on wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to select it.
- After the data wipe is complete, press the down Volume Key to scroll to reboot system now and press Power key to confirm it.
- Done device is ready to use.
Hard Reset (LG Optimus F3 LS720)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.