Hard Reset LG Optimus L7 II P713
How to factory reset LG Optimus L7 II P713? How to wipe all data in LG Optimus L7 II P713? How to bypass screen lock in LG Optimus L7 II P713? How to restore defaults in LG Optimus L7 II P713?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Optimus L7 II P713. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your LG Optimus L7 II P713 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8225 core will run faster.
- First of all switch off your cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- The hold down the Volume Down + Hot key + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key and keep pressing the other buttons.
- Release all buttons when LG logo disappears.
- Now your phone should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset (LG Optimus L7 II P713)
How To Hard Reset LG L7 2 - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.