Hard Reset LG Tablet Optimus Pad LTE
How to factory reset LG Optimus Pad LTE? How to wipe all data in LG Optimus Pad LTE? How to bypass screen lock in LG Optimus Pad LTE? How to restore defaults in LG Optimus Pad LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Optimus Pad LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 3.2 Honeycomb settings. As a result your LG Optimus Pad LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 MSM8660 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the device by holding the Power key.
- Then hold down the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Afterwards you should see a factory reset menu on your screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Now your tablet should restart.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.