Factory Reset LG Optimus Pad LTE
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LG Optimus Pad LTE. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from LG Optimus Pad LTE.
As a result your Android 3.2 Honeycomb will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 6800.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in LG Optimus Pad LTE and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & Reset (Privacy).
- In the next step tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! Your device is ready to use.
Factory Reset (LG Optimus Pad LTE)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.