Hard Reset LG Optimus Q2
How to factory reset LG Optimus Q2? How to wipe all data in LG Optimus Q2? How to bypass screen lock in LG Optimus Q2? How to restore defaults in LG Optimus Q2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Optimus Q2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LG Optimus Q2 will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 2 core will run faster.
- Press Power button to switch off device.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- When LG logo will appear on screen release buttons.
- You will enter the Android system recovery menu.
- Use Volume Rockers to navigate on wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to select it.
- After the data wipe is complete, press the down Volume Key to scroll to reboot system now and press Power key to select it.
- Done device is ready to use.