Hard Reset LG Optimus Zone 3
How to factory reset LG Optimus Zone 3? How to wipe all data in LG Optimus Zone 3? How to bypass screen lock in LG Optimus Zone 3? How to restore defaults in LG Optimus Zone 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Optimus Zone 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LG Optimus Zone 3 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the cell phone, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You should release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- Confirm process by choosing appropriate options using Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been completed.
Hard Reset (LG Optimus Zone 3)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.