Hard Reset LG P698 Optimus Net Dual
How to factory reset LG P698 Optimus Net Dual? How to wipe all data in LG P698 Optimus Net Dual? How to bypass screen lock in LG P698 Optimus Net Dual? How to restore defaults in LG P698 Optimus Net Dual?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG P698 Optimus Net Dual. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your LG P698 Optimus Net Dual will be as new and your MSM7227T core will run faster.
- Press Power button to switch off device.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- When LG logo will appear on screen release buttons.
- You will enter the Android system recovery menu.
- Use Volume Rockers to navigate on wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to select it.
- After the data wipe is complete, press the down Volume Key to scroll to reboot system now and press Power key to select it.
- Done device is ready to use.
Hard Reset (LG P698 Optimus Net Dual)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.