How to factory reset LG P700 Optimus L7? How to wipe all data in LG P700 Optimus L7? How to bypass screen lock in LG P700 Optimus L7? How to restore defaults in LG P700 Optimus L7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG P700 Optimus L7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LG P700 Optimus L7 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A core will run faster.
- Switch off the phone.
- Then press and hold with left hand Volume Down + Power button.
- Next if the led of the bottom of the phone lights on, touch and hold the Menu key with your right hand.
- Release only Power button, when your phone vibrates.
- Now release all buttons of the phone before Lg logo disappears.
- After that your phone reboots.
Hard Reset LG P700 Optimus L7 - Android Factory Reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset LG P700 Optimus LG - factory reset using phone's buttons - video
Lg Optimus L7 P700 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on