Hard Reset LG P708G Optimus L7
How to factory reset LG P708G Optimus L7? How to wipe all data in LG P708G Optimus L7? How to bypass screen lock in LG P708G Optimus L7? How to restore defaults in LG P708G Optimus L7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG P708G Optimus L7. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your LG P708G Optimus L7 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A core will run faster.
- Device must be switched off to succeed this operation.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Menu button + Power button.
- Release them after 8 seconds, when LG logo appears.
- Now your phone will restart and Master reset will start automatically.
- Done, you can use your device now.
Hard Reset (LG P708G Optimus L7)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.