Emergency Mode LG P875 Optimus F5
How to enable Emergency Mode in LG P875 Optimus F5? How to enter Emergency Mode in LG P875 Optimus F5? How to use LG P875 Optimus F5?
This article presents simple way to open Emergency Mode in Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Check out how to enable emergency feature in LG P875 Optimus F5.
- First start LG Mobile update.
- Next power off your phone without USB cable.
- Then connect the USB cable and wait for the LG logo and the annimation battery.
- After that press Volume Up + Power button 6-7 seconds and wait for the LG logo and the screen turns off.
- Again pressing Volume Up + Power key 6-7 seconds and wait until the drivers are installed (LG Mobile update detects your phone).
* If this is the first time the driver install redone the item 5.
- Success! You are now in Emergency Mode.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work