Reset the Display Settings LG PH300
How do I reset the display settings on the LG PH300 projector? Where can I find settings in the LG PH300 projector? Check out the tutorial below and learn how to do it quickly and easily.
- First, you need to Turn on LG PH300 by clicking the Power button on the device or remote control. Also, be sure to turn the device on the back to On mode.
- Another step is to select the Settings from the list.
- Now you will see the Setting menu, all you have to do now is to click on Picture.
- Now you can change the settings to whatever you want, and finally, confirm the settings by pressing Ok.
- Bravo! You have successfully set up display settings in LG PH300.
Reset the Display Settings (LG PH300)