Hard Reset LG Phoenix 3 M150
How to factory reset LG Phoenix 3 M150? How to wipe all data in LG Phoenix 3 M150? How to bypass screen lock in LG Phoenix 3 M150? How to restore defaults in LG Phoenix 3 M150?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Phoenix 3 M150. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LG Phoenix 3 M150 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the LG Phoenix 3 M150 by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- You have to release all buttons when the Factory Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to confirm process by choose appropriate options using Volume rockers to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset (LG Phoenix 3 M150)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.