Hard Reset LG Phoenix 4
How to factory reset LG Phoenix 4? How to wipe all data in LG Phoenix 4? How to bypass screen lock in LG Phoenix 4? How to restore defaults in LG Phoenix 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LG Phoenix 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your LG Phoenix 4 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the LG logo appears let go of the Power key, keep holding on Volume Down and then push the Power key once.
- If Factory data reset pops up release all keys.
- In this mode choose "Yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Well done!
Hard Reset (LG Phoenix 4)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.